La Playa of Volley Ranch – Sand Volleyball
(Formerly known as the Yucatan Beach Club) – Champagne Volleyball runs Volleyball leagues 5 nights a week!
La Playa is a premiere Volleyball facility with 10 lighted sand courts, a swimming pool, several large flat-screen TVs, 3 bars, good food, Darts, Pool, and a great staff! La Playa is the new name of the Volleyball Bar you have known as Yucatan for the last 15 years – And although the Ownership has changed, and some modifications have been made, you still have the same great bar and volleyball club you have loved for as long as you have been playing here. New to the area, come be a part of a GREAT 2014!
*If you need to make a payment for the 2014 leagues, Click Here
Schedules & Standings (Click the link below)
- Coed 6×6 – Teams must have at least two girls on the court, no coed rule but never more that two guys in the front row at any time
- Open Gender 6×6 – Teams can be made up of any combination of guys and/or girls,er more that two guys in the front row at any time
- Coed 4×4 – Teams must have at least one girl on the court and there is a Coed Rule enforced
- Open Gender 4×4 – Teams can be made up of all guys, girls or any combination, no coed rule
- Women’s 4×4 – The net is set to women’s height, and the teams must be all women
- Coed, Men’s, and Women’s 2×2 – These are offered Sundays and Mondays and you can play Coed and SG same day without a scheduling conflict
League fees are required to be paid before a team can be placed on the schedule. On-line payments are the preferred method but do require a nominal service fee.
Worried about the Weather?
- Possible cancellation updates are posted at the top of Each Schedule by approx 4:45 on the day of the league. (It’s Texas, and things change!)
- Be sure to REFRESH the page for the latest version
- But if it is getting close to game-time and you are still unsure, dial 469-358-1684
- Go to the Skill Levels page